The household backup power systems are comprised of aluminum alloy anodes, gas diffusion cathodes and neutral electrolyte or alkaline electrolyte system. It is smaller and lighter than lead-acid battery. With high energy, it could be applied to electric vehicles, or used as backup power source activated when needed.
What’s more, a DC-AC inverter is equipped in this system, flexible and convenient for the output as well as usage for customers.
1. High energy density but with small volume and light weight;
2. Modular design realizing power’s redundant backup;
3. Intelligent management lowering down the fault rate and monitoring accurately the battery state;
4. Easy operation with long service life;
5. Large operating temperature scale from -40~46℃;
6. No capacity loss during 10 years’ dry storage;
7. Reliable performance;
8. Low maintenance cost;
10. Low noise and low consumption while running;
11. Environmental friendly, no pollution nor toxic gas emission;
12. Ability to be used in a wide range of applications.