Popular Searches:titanium  product  bag  GLASS  Cad  Rim  car  gear  hub 
PublishCurrent Position: Home » Sales » Local Specialty » Tea »

Wuzi Xianhao Green Tea, first grade, 50g/bag

Click on image to view this original image
Price:  
Minimum:  
Total Supply:
Delivery Term: 3 Days After the Payment
Seat: Xi‘an
Validity to: Long-term effective
Update: 2014-05-13
Hits: 222
inquiry
Company Profile






 
 
Product Details

Product No:
39868
Category
Wuzi Xianhao Green Tea
Packaging:
bag
Grade:
First grade
Price:
RMB 60
Net weight:
50g
Brief introduction:
Brand: Wuzi
Model No: 39868
Standard No: Q/SXWZ0001S
Code: 6927125639868
Sanitary license No:610714010001
Product name: wuzi xianhao green tea
Grade: first grade
Net weight: 50g
Packing: aluminum foil package.
Size: 19*9(L*W*H)
Shelf Life: 18 months
Storage: cold, dry, keep in dark place, scaled.
Manufacturer: Shaanxi Wuzi Green Tea Co., Ltd
Distributor: Shaanxi Tangming Green Tea Economy & Trade Co., Ltd
Origin: Shaanxi, Hanzhong City
Certificates: ISO9001, ISO14001, HACCP, FDA, QS, Green Food, Organic Food, Organic Tea,etc.
Detailed introduction:
Picking time is before summer solstice. Main composition is a bud with a leaf and a bud with two leaves, while a bud with a leaf is about 80%, a bud with two leaves is about 20%. The bud length is less than 3.0cm. Strip straight and flat, color tender green and tippy, fragrance long-lasting tender aroma, liquor color light green and clear, leaf tender green and evenly bright.
 
Whole Package Specification
Packing:
carton
Gross weight:
6.98 kg
Carton size:
 48*36*35.5 (L*W*H)
Qty/carton:
100 bags


[ Salessearch ]  [ ]  [ Tell friends ]  [ Print ]  [ Close ]

Shaanxi Product net:86-029-88451052 Ext.811 E-mail:office@productsx.net FAX:86-029-88451053
Copyright © 2012 Shaanxi product network. All rights reserved.