Popular Searches:titanium  product  bag  GLASS  Cad  Rim  car  gear  hub 
PublishCurrent Position: Home » Sales » Local Specialty » Tea »

Wuzi Green Tea, first grade, 250g/bag

Click on image to view this original image
Price:  
Minimum:  
Total Supply:
Delivery Term: 3 Days After the Payment
Seat: Xi‘an
Validity to: Long-term effective
Update: 2014-05-13
Hits: 372
inquiry
Company Profile






 
 
Product Details

Product No:
61890
Category
Wuzi Green Tea
Packaging:
bag
Grade:
First grade
Price:
RMB 90
Net weight:
250g
Brief introduction:
Brand: Wuzi
Model No: 61890
Standard No: Q/SXWZ0002S
Code: 6927125661890
Sanitary license No:610714010001
Product name: wuzi green tea
Grade: first grade
Net weight: 250g
Packing: aluminum foil bag
Size: 28.5×19(L*W)
Shelf Life: 18 months
Storage: cold, dry, keep in dark place, scaled.
Manufacturer: Shaanxi Wuzi Green Tea Co., Ltd
Distributor: Shaanxi Tangming Green Tea Economy & Trade Co., Ltd
Origin: Shaanxi, Hanzhong City
Certificates: ISO9001, ISO14001, HACCP, FDA, QS, Green Food, Organic Food, Organic Tea,etc.
Detailed introduction:
Picking time is before autumn equinox. Main composition is a bud with two leaves and three leaves while a bud with two leaves accounting for 60%, a bud with three leaves is about 40%. Tight strip, color is slightly tender green. The aroma is persistent strong and pure, the flavor is fresh mellow. The color of tea is yellow, green and bright, tea leaf is even.
 
Whole Package Specification
Packing:
carton
Gross weight:
11.52 kg
Carton size:
43.5×35.5×35.5 (L*W*H)
Qty/carton:
40 bags


[ Salessearch ]  [ ]  [ Tell friends ]  [ Print ]  [ Close ]

Shaanxi Product net:86-029-88451052 Ext.811 E-mail:office@productsx.net FAX:86-029-88451053
Copyright © 2012 Shaanxi product network. All rights reserved.